Get Neck Pain Relief with Chiropractic Care in Independence, MO
Whether your neck pain was sourced by a sports or auto accident injury, by sleeping in the wrong position or some type of personal injury, we can help you with non-invasive chiropractic care. Our experienced and compassionate team at Rickman Chiropractic treats all kinds of neck pain, digging deep into your condition to discover the root cause of your discomfort. Regardless of the cause, we can help your injury heal faster and assist you with long term pain management if you suffer from chronic pain.
Frequent Causes of Neck Pain
Just the slightest wrong move or a sudden jolt to the body can develop into a chronic pain in the neck. This pain can radiate into the shoulders and head, causing other symptoms like frozen shoulder and migraine headaches. Before treating your condition, we’ll want to identify the particular cause of your neck pain. The most common neck conditions our Independence chiropractor encounters are due to:
- Whiplash due to sports or auto accidents
- Excessive tension in the shoulders and neck
- Strained and pulled muscles
- Cricked necks
- Disc herniations
- Pinched nerves
- Infections of the throat or lymph nodes
There are a few other more serious conditions such as meningitis, tuberculosis, and cancer that can also source neck pain, so getting treatment right away for unexplained discomfort is essential.
Neck Pain Treatment with our Chiropractor in Independence, MO
Dr. Steven Rickman is our esteemed chiropractor in Independence, and his mission to resolve your neck pain and assist you with pain management techniques. His therapies are wholly natural and don’t require any type of invasive surgery or the use of prescription medications. Here are a few types of solutions we use here at Rickman Chiropractic.
- Chiropractic Adjustments – To realign your spinal column and relieve chronic pain, we use manual adjustments, prone-specific adjustments and also two unique techniques known as the Thompson and Activator methods.
- Intersegmental Traction
- Acupuncture – Needles and needless options
- Physiotherapy – Cold laser therapy, electric stimulation, hot and cold applications
- Spinal Decompression
- Corrective Exercises
Looking for an Experienced Independence Chiropractor for Neck Pain Treatment?
If you’re ready to get to the root of your neck problems and get the pain relief you need, contact Rickman Chiropractic at (816) 350-0020 today to schedule a no-obligation consultation.